Mother's Day Papyrus Copycat Style Cards for CHEAP!

Monday, May 08, 2017


As most of you know, I'm a huge fan of the Dollar Tree store.  This year, I invited my family over for a special Mother's Day brunch.  As I was looking for party items, I found these beautiful Mother's Day cards for only $1 each! My husband likes to buy me cards from the Papyrus store, but they cost $5 and up in many cases.  Don't these cards look similar to Papyrus cards? But only $1 each! The cards are embellished with glitter and raised cut-outs.  I liked the cards so much, I bought several for the next couple of years! There were many more cards to choose from, but I liked these designs the best.  These were created by Voila. Please Note: these cards are not available at every Dollar Tree location.  I found these at a large Dollar Tree store that carries a lot of party items.  I hope to see many more cards made by Voila at Dollar Tree in the future!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Shop

Like Facebook Page

Pinterest